A concert worth remembering


I really like going to concerts and festivals, the first one I went to was when I was twelve years old.
I've gone to many concerts throught my life, and I have many worth of remembering, so I'll talk about the last one I went to, because I can't choose the best.
This concert was on September 6th of last year, it was in the Movistar Arena, this was the first time I went to a concert there. I bought the ticket in February, I was so excited because I really like Bad Bunny, and the first time he came to Chile I couldn’t buy the ticket. This was my first reggaeton concert (and I hope it not the last) and it was such a good experience. I went with two friends and we went to the concert from the university. I was so nervous because we arrived a short time before the concert and I wanted to be in the front row. Once we arrived, with one of my friends we bought a bunny headband, and now I have it like a decoration in my room.
I think this was one of the best concerts I've ever been, I danced a lot, singed a lot and I had a good time with my friends.

Comentarios