A person I would like to meet



A person that I would like to met is Ariana Grande, she is an American singer, songwriter and actress. She is so talented and beautiful, is one of my favorites singers, I love her voice, her songs make me cry and also calm me down, and the reasons why I would like to met her are because she is vegan, she loves animals, and she shows to be a very sensitive person, what for me isn’t a bad thing, is a virtue. I saw a lot of videos of her crying in concerts, because lately she has been through difficult times. In may 2017 a bomb killed 22 people at her concert, she was so bad after that, experiencing symptoms of post-traumatic stress, and after then, she wrote songs about it. The last thing that happen to her, was the death of her ex-boyfriend, mac miller, she also wrote songs for him in her last album named “thank u, next”, in one song she even mencion him, and when she says his name at the concerts, she cries. When I watch this videos, I really want to hug her 😔.
She has won more than a hundred awards during her career, her first album was released in 2013 and debuted at number 1 on the US Billboard. She also was nominated for five grammys for her last album, including album of the year but she didn’t win 😔
I know I’ll probably never met her up close, but I hope I can at least see her in a concert.

Pin en Ariana Grande ❤️❤️Ariana Grande está soltera - Vail En Espanol Magazine

Comentarios