My future job


Of course since I’m studying Pharmacy my kind of job is related to it. I would like to work in a hospital so it would obviously be indoors, but I would like to have a constant communication and interaction with my patients, and give my best to help them and find the right combinations of medicines so they can get better as soon as posible. Inside that field I am particularly interesed in cancer and the process of chemotherapy, it’s essential to have a pharmacist helping there. Of course I would like to travel a lot around all the world, to get to know different realities and cultures and learn from others, even though I know it would be hard because I would have to learn all the different languages is something I’m looking forward to do in some time. 

I would like to take a major in clinical pharmacy because that’s the area I want to work in and that would allow me to become specialized in the field and maybe even work a little in investigation, I think that’s interesting too. Those are my expectations honestly, but whatever happens I’m expecting to help a lot of people, to grow as a person with my own experience and be happy.  

Comentarios