Postgraduate studies

To be honest I don’t think a lot about this, the only thing that I’m sure is that I need to live in another country at least for a few months to improve my English and, obviously, for the experience too. I would like to live in London or in any country in Europe, it’s a “dream” that I have since I was a child.
 I don’t know if my priority is to do a postgraduate related to my career, I would like to study another things before, like a course of makeup or something like that, I really like to do my makeup and I would love to learn to do makeup to others. Maybe in the future I could mix my career with this, do my own makeup or cosmetics products.
Whoever, if I must choose a postgraduate, I think I would do one related to clinical pharmacy, I know this is a very important decision, but now I’m more focused in finishing my career first lol.

Comentarios