changes in the study program

I'm studying pharmacy, I'm in my fourth year and since this year I just started to see subjects more related to the career. The three first years the only thing learned was basic sciences, wich was so frustating to me because the subjects weren't easy and that made me think that i didn't like my career, in fact, my frutration was so big that I almost left the career, so, one of the things I would change about the curriculum it's incorporate more fun subjects about the career, more related to the area we would be interest in learning or work in the future. Besides that, I would include more technology to the labs, all the laboratories are so old, and considering the careers taught at the faculty (all related to chemistry and experimental science) they should remodel them so we can learn better.
About teaching methods I think that a big part of the academics in the university thinks that if the exam is more difficult, more we learn, or when they're more demanding the more we will learn and sometimes it's not like that, sometimes we're so stressed that the only thing they attain being like that it's for us to hate the career.

Comentarios