My favorite TV show

Since two or three years ago, I started to watch sitcoms, the first one I saw was Friends, and I liked it so much that I saw it three times, after that I've seen others sitcoms but the last one that I saw it's The office, and I loved it! This TV show is a docucomedy that shows the everyday lives of the employees of a paper sales company named Dunder Mifflin. The main characters are Jim, Pam, Michael and Dwight, all the episodes are about them and the things that happen in their lifes.
I don't know which episode it's my favorite because a lot of them are really really fun, but there's a episode when Dwight, Michael and Jim go to another office to make a prank to the workers. The other office was far away so they have to drive to get there. Michael was driving and Jim was in the copilot seat, and in a moment they hear a strange noise without knowing what it was, and then they realize that the sound was Dwight peeing in a bottle INSIDE THE CAR LOL I was literally crying with laughter watching that scene.
I like to watch this Tv show because I have so much fun, I laugh a lot and it helps me to distract me, especially when I'm stressed with the university.
here's a picture of them and dwight peeing JAJAJ, if you look they are also with a costume Dwight, are you PEEing?? : DunderMifflin

Comentarios